Quality Assurance Specialist
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Specialist on a full-time, permanent basis.
- work to develop and implement an effective and efficient quality assurance and accreditation framework,
- arrange and report on all quality assurance and accreditation related status, meetings and activities,
- participate in all internal and external audit processes,
- write and review policies, procedures and workflows,
- monitor quality and capture quality improvement activities to ensure they are adopted across the university,
- provide regular reporting to the line manager as required,
- ensure the format, content and language accuracy of the documents prepared for distribution and publication by the university,
- establish effective channels of communication to ensure the dissemination of good practice, coordinate a centralised system of gathering student feedback on modules and programmes.
- university degree with a focus on educational sciences and quality management in higher education,
- experience in a similar position and the associated processes,
- very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- excellent communication skills, with a high level of English,
- mastery of MS Office applications.
- French and German, written and speaking skills.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can apply here until 01.05.2023.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.