LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a Management Assistant on a part time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Academic Director in managing his agenda, and in the communication with partners and stakeholders. This will include but is not limited to preparation and following-up of meetings/conferences, interacting with stakeholders, performing classical secretarial tasks such as arranging appointments, travel management, involvement in ad-hoc tasks and projects. Furthermore, independent project work may be required.
- a Bachelor’s degree
- minimum work experience of 3 years
- fluency in English, French is considered a plus
- excellent communication skills, and in particular excellent English writing skills (i.e. administrative language),
- mastery of standard MS Office applications,
- knowledge and practical experience in external communication,
- very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- strong sense of responsibility, discretion and ability to work as part of a team,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character, with a positive approach to work,
- an understanding of and commitment to Equality and Diversity policies.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts and a competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
You can apply here until 30.11.2022.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.