LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are looking to recruit a Junior Controller on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- University degree or comparable vocational training with a focus on finance or related fields,
- 3 years of experience in accounting, finance and associated processes,
- Strong understanding of accounting, financial reporting, and tax regulations,
- Very good organizational skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- Pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- Dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- Excellent communication skills, with a high level of English,
- French and German written and speaking skills are considered an advantage,
- Mastery of MS Office applications.
- Collect and consolidate financial data, in line with the company strategy and within financial and reporting guidelines,
- Deliver accurate, timely and comprehensive financial information that supports the planning and management decision making,
- Manage cash flow and financial transactions,
- Prepare and perform the budget, the financial forecasts and conduct variance analysis’,
- Active participation in month-end and year-end process, as well as ad hoc reporting, requests and projects,
- Supervise the revenue collection process (invoicing, debt collection, termination of contracts),
- Main contact with the accounting company (fiduciary) and external auditors for the year-end reports,
- Identify potential supplier sources, conduct interviews with potential vendors, negotiate favourable supplier agreements and manage supplier and vendor contracts,
- Ensure efficient management of general services contracts and contribute to development projects,
- Develop and maintain good collaboration with third-party suppliers.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.