Graduate Tutor / Lecturer in Physiotherapy – fixed term
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond. We offer high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a capable, enthusiastic, and motivated physiotherapist to work in a Graduate Tutor / Lecturer position on a fixed term basis (2 years) in the Department of Physiotherapy. This post focuses on international cooperation projects in French and English-speaking developing countries.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Roles and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work on international cooperation projects aiming at providing education in the field of Physiotherapy in French speaking developing countries.
The successful candidate will also work within an established team of academics delivering physiotherapy programmes at both undergraduate and post graduate level in Luxembourg to support the delivery and management of modules, supervise students’ projects as well as a range of academic administrative tasks, incl. supporting students in their clinical placements and activities. A contribution to academic governance and research at LUNEX University is also expected.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• subject expertise in the field of cardio-respiratory rehabilitation and/or in the field of neurorehabilitation,
• experience in the field of trauma care / emergency department,
• excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills,
• excellent team working skills,
• very good French language skills (C1 or above),
• very good English language skills (B2 or above),
• commitment to excellent patient care,
• ability to engage with students,
• commitment to continued professional development,
• a keen desire to engage in research and evidence-based teaching,
• the desire and ability to contribute to the evidence-base of the physiotherapy profession,
• a keen desire to engage in international cooperation projects with developing countries that requires both remote and on-site activities,
• high level of autonomy, adaptability, and goal-oriented attitude.
Nice to have
• prior experience in international cooperation projects,
• prior experience in curriculum development.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com for more information.