Full-Time Research Assistant (M/F/D)
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is an ambitious private Higher Education Institution in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality teaching and learning in higher education and innovative research in sport and health.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a capable, enthusiastic and motivated researcher on a full-time basis with interest in Motor Performance, Motion Analysis and relevant statistical methods in these fields.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Develop Research Projects and disseminate research results in the field of Health, Exercise and Sport
- Develop and supervise research activities of the LUNEX Sport and Movement Laboratory – fully equipped Movement Analysis Lab.
- Be in charge of the technical management of the LUNEX Sport and Movement Laboratory.
- Supervise students’ conducting research projects within the LUNEX Sport and Movement Lab
- Work within an established team of academics and scientists delivering learning modules in statistics and research methods at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels across all health-related Bachelor and Master study programmes.
This full-time position offers the development of invaluable expertise working in an international environment, highly focused on integrating research and academia.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- subject expertise in the field of research methods, statistics and sensorised motor assessment in humans
- excellent experience with report writing and data analysis,
- expert ability to work in a team or independently to deliver projects’ milestones,
- a keen desire to engage in research and evidence-based teaching,
- excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills,
- excellent English language skills (as English is the language of tuition at LUNEX University),
- ability to engage with students,
- commitment to continued professional development.
Additional skills of interest:
- programming skills (Matlab, Labview, C, C++, Java, Python)
- knowledge of biomechanics,
- French and/or German language skills
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application containing a cover letter, CV and copy of diplomas and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14.06.2021.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data under our data protection regulations for applicants.