English Teacher – part time, limited contract (f/m/d)
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond. We offer high quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research. We are now expanding our team and are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile English Teacher on a part-time basis for a limited period of one year.
In rating competent applicants, the following will be emphasised:
- Qualification to teach English as a foreign language (Minimum TEFL/TESOL certificate, CELTA, Trinity, others),
- Bachelor of Education (ESL or EFL) and Master degree in languages,
- Certificate of Cambridge English examiner,
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in teaching academical skills (reading, writing and presentation skills),
- Excellent English language and teaching skills,
- Excellent oral and listening skills,
- Pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working,
- Dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character, ability to work as part of a team,
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines,
- Think critically about university, staff and student issues,
- Flexible, adaptable and ready to learn and improve
- Good knowledge of MS 365 products.
- Prepare English classes to develop skills identified for all levels of the CEFR
- Teach (deliver/provide instructions) English to international students as a preparation for the Bachelor study programmes (including remotely by Webex or other platforms),
- Assess students’ progress and provide clear advice to those in need, organise and mark progression and final tests,
- Improve materials in use, research and identify new materials,
- Create a trusting, positive and creative classroom,
- Create individual learning plans,
- Maintain records,
- Collaborate and work with colleagues and other relevant professionals within and beyond the university.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to email@example.com until 30.07.2021
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.