LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a Customer Relationship Management Specialist on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- university degree or comparable vocational training, ideally with focus on sales and marketing,
- sales or customer service experience, ideally using CRM systems and in a university setting,
- very good organisational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- excellent communication skills, ideally French native, with high level of English and German written and speaking skills,
- mastery of MS Office applications,
- experience in managing a support team, and the associated processes would be an advantage.
- Provide sales-oriented advice and support for national and international interested parties and applicants in all questions of content and form regarding studies and the application process (in person, in writing and by phone),
- Offer support to and track interested parties and applicants throughout the entire application process,
- Support in the planning and implementation of on and off-site recruitment activities to attract interested parties and applicants,
- Analyse and report on sales figures, come with solutions for improvement.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to email@example.com until 01.03.2021.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.