Associate / Full Professor – Programme Leader in Corporate Health Management and Sustainability
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a capable, enthusiastic and motivated Programme Leader to work in an associate or full professor position in the field of Corporate Health Management and Sustainability (depending on qualifications and experience) on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have an active and leadership role to our established team of international academics in the areas of teaching, curriculum development, quality enhancement, academic governance and research at LUNEX University.
A main focus of professional activities will be the development and implementation of a new study programme in the field of Corporate Health Management and Sustainability. The position furthermore requires the development of and participation in interdisciplinary research activities. This position offers an excellent opportunity to take part in the shaping of a young & dynamic university with high ambitions in health, performance and management related education as well as research with international and multidisciplinary scope.
Candidates should have a PhD in an area relevant to the position.
- Demonstrated successful leadership of programme / curriculum development and of teaching and learning at under-graduate and post-graduate levels
- Proven research track record as evidenced by high quality publications in relevant peer reviewed journals
- Proven excellence of teaching in higher education area
- Successful grant and funding applications
- Other documented qualifications relevant for the position (presentations at scientific events and/or congresses, public communications, …)
- Good interpersonal skills and team management experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to students using a variety of teaching methods, thereby enhancing the student experience
- High level of spoken and written English language skills (English is the language of tuition at LUNEX University)
- Experience of active involvement in academic governance processes
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to apply here.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.