Assistant Professor in Sport Finance or Sport Economics
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond, and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a capable, enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Professor in Sport Finance or Sport Economics on a full time, permanent basis in the Department of International Sport Management.
Roles and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have an active and leadership role to our established team of international academics in the areas of teaching, curriculum development, quality enhancement, academic governance and research at LUNEX University.
Selection criteria: The successful candidate will have a PhD, and demonstrate:
- excellent subject expertise in the field of sport finance or sport economics,
- excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills,
- excellent team working and leadership skills,
- very good English language skills (as English is the language of tuition at LUNEX University),
- ability to engage with students,
- commitment to continued professional development,
- evidence of engagement in research and research-led teaching
- leadership of research and evidence of academic publications and contribution to research
- experience of teaching and learning in higher
French or German language skills, expertise in teaching digital know-how in the context of sport and experience in delivering online courses are an advantage.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15.09.2020.
It should include a CV, a cover letter and two academic references, ideally professor level.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.