Assistant Professor in Physiotherapy – full time
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond. We offer high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a capable, enthusiastic, and motivated Assistant Professor in Physiotherapy on a full-time position (Tenure Track) in the Department of Physiotherapy.
The successful candidate will work within an established team of academics delivering physiotherapy programmes at both undergraduate and post graduate levels to deliver and manage modules, supervise students’ projects as well as a range of academic administrative tasks, incl. supporting students in their clinical placements and activities that ensure and further develop the quality of our physiotherapy education provision. A contribution to academic governance and research at LUNEX University is also expected.
- excellent subject expertise in the field of neurorehabilitation,
- excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills,
- excellent team working skills,
- very good English language skills (as English is the language of tuition at LUNEX University)
- commitment to excellent patient care,
- ability to engage with students,
- commitment to continued professional development,
- a keen desire to engage in research and evidence-based teaching,
- the desire and ability to contribute to the evidence-base of the physiotherapy profession.
- leadership of research and evidence of academic publications and contribution to research
- French or German language skills,
- expertise in teaching digital know-how in the context of physiotherapy,
- experience in delivering online courses
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to apply here until 01.11.2021.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.