Assistant for the Academic Director
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond, and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit an Assistant for the Academic Director on a full time, permanent basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will provide support to the Academic Director in managing academic affairs such as accreditation of study programmes, quality assurance in teaching and learning, research management, academic networking, communication with partners and stakeholders, development and implementation of (European) projects. This will include but is not limited to preparation and following-up of meetings/conferences, interacting with stakeholders, performing classical secretarial tasks such as arranging appointments, travel management, involvement in ad-hoc tasks and projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills, and in particular excellent English writing skills (i.e. administrative language), good knowledge of French language is an advantage,
- mastery of standard MS Office applications,
- knowledge and practical experience in external communication,
- experience in developing and implementing Erasmus+ projects,
- very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- strong sense of responsibility, discretion and ability to work as part of a team,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character, with a positive approach to
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30.06.2020.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.