Administrative Assistant (full time)
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic and versatile team member to act as Administrative Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Support monthly invoicing,
- Prepare and follow-up of meetings,
- Perform classical secretarial tasks such as corporate secretary services, arranging appointments, travel management, involvement in ad-hoc tasks and projects,
- Maintain administrative records,
- Follow-up of the purchase process.
- Vocational training, ideally with focus on accountancy, or business administration
- First relevant professional experience, ideally in accountancy,
- Professional and social competence as well as confidence in communicating with different target groups – both in personal and written contact,
- Very good organizational skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints, sense of responsibility and discretion,
- Pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- Dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- Excellent communication skills, with high level of English written and speaking skills,
- Mastery of MS Office applications.
French and German language skills
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. You can send your application to apply here.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.