LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research. We are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic and versatile team member to act as Administration Support on a part-time, permanent basis.
• university degree or comparable vocational training, ideally with focus on educational sciences, social sciences, personal development or related to the degree programmes we offer,
• first relevant professional experience, ideally in higher education administration,
• high professional and social competence as well as confidence in communicating with different target groups – both in personal and written contact,
• very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
• pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
• dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
• excellent communication skills, with high level of French, English and German written and speaking skills,
• mastery of MS Office applications.
• Act as focal point of information for students on all university matters,
• Coordinate and advise students, establish liaison with university staff,
• Organise study and learning and provide student career support,
• Organise and coordinate student guidance,
• Support in the planning and implementation of on and off-site events to promote study and learning among both existing and potential student body,
• Cooperate closely with all university departments,
• Offer support to and track students and interested parties throughout the entire student life cycle,
• Analyse and report on student progress, come with solutions for improvement.
• German language skills,
• experience in student management software,
• experience in academic administration setting
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can apply here until 30.09.2022.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.