Administration Support (full time)
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic and versatile team member to act as Administration Support on a full time, permanent basis.
- Offer active support on all matters of university administration,
- Support in the planning and implementation of on and off-site events,
- Implement and contribute to the development of administration guidelines, processes and procedures.
- university degree or comparable vocational training, ideally with focus on education, business administration, or human resources,
- first relevant professional experience, ideally in university administration, and/or human resources administration,
- high professional and social competence as well as confidence in communicating with different target groups – both in personal and written contact,
- very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints, sense of responsibility and discretion,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- excellent communication skills, with high level of French and English written and speaking skills,
- mastery of MS Office applications.
- German language skills,
- experience in student management software,
- experience in academic administration setting.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to apply here until 10.01.2022.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.