Academic Sales and Marketing Specialist
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond, and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit an Academic Sales and Marketing Specialist on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- university degree or comparable vocational training, ideally with focus on sales and marketing,
- sales or customer service experience, ideally using CRM systems and in a university setting,
- experience in managing a support team, and the associated processes,
- knowledge and practical experience in the research, organisation and implementation of marketing measures, events and student fairs,
- experience in performance measurement and reporting,
- understanding of marketing concepts,
- very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- excellent communication skills, and in particular excellent French and English written and speaking skills,
- mastery of MS Office
- Implement sales strategies in key markets using local knowledge and research in order to meet and exceed specific enrolment goals,
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns, and on and off campus recruitment activities to drive sales opportunities,
- Maintain an extremely high level of customer care,
- Evaluate and report on the success of the marketing activities carried out,
- Negotiate and coordinate with external service
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31.07.2020.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.