Marketing and Communications Specialist
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise and Sports is a young and ambitious private university in Luxembourg attracting students from Europe and beyond, and offering high-quality and innovative teaching and learning in higher education and research.
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Specialist on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- university degree or comparable vocational training, ideally with focus on marketing, communication or journalism,
- genuine interest in higher education, science and student affairs,
- excellent knowledge of the media, society and politics in the Great Region,
- understanding of marketing and communication concepts,
- very good organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task under time constraints,
- pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working, with a passion to learn and develop within the role,
- dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character with a positive approach to work,
- excellent communication skills, and in particular excellent English and French written and speaking skills,
- ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times,
- mastery of MS Office
- Create consistently clear, accurate and compelling content for external and internal audiences in both English and French,
- Cooperate with and support various functions within LUNEX University in their communication activities,
- Support in developing and delivering marketing campaigns, and on and off campus recruitment activities to drive sales opportunities,
- Maintain an extremely high level of customer
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment within an international team of experts. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary is competitive and in line with qualifications and experience.
You can send your application to email@example.com until 31.07.2020.
With your application, you agree to the storage and processing of your data in accordance with our data protection regulations for applicants.