Erasmus+ for LUNEX University students
Erasmus+ for external students (exchange at LUNEX University)
If you are a bachelor’s or master’s student at LUNEX University and are interested in living an experience that will open your mind, provide cultural exchange, linguistic knowledge, expand your network and provide you with new skills, stay tuned to the procedures to be followed.
- Have a look at the institutions with which LUNEX University has an interinstitutional agreement here. Check with which programme there are agreements, the respective courses and modules offered, the compatibility of the academic calendar, the language requirements, the place of study and the local cost of living.
- Send the application form completed and signed, via the student’s LUNEX University email address at email@example.com by the following deadlines:
- For mobility periods starting in fall term (September to February): from 01/02 to 01/03.
- For exchanges that starting in autumn term (March to August): from 01/08 to 01/09.
Applications will be evaluated by the respective Erasmus+ Coordinators of each programme and the results will be announced within one month after the deadline for submitting applications. If there are technical questions about the modules and universities, you can contact the Erasmus+ Coordinator of the respective programme:
3. If the student is approved:
must be prepared by the Erasmus+ Coordinator of the respective programme and the student and signed by the three parties and then sent via the student’s LUNEX University email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 to 12 months (generally, 6 months)
Language requests and language testing
The student must make an assessment of the language level required by the institution before and another one at the end of the exchange through Online Linguistic Support. Using the same tool, students can also take courses in several languages.
Erasmus+ grants and university fees
Depending on the availability of scholarships and of the student’s position in the Erasmus+ selection process, it is possible to obtain a monthly scholarship and financial aid for transportation. Values can be found here. Students with disabilities (e.g. long-term physical, mental, intellectual or sensory impairments) can apply for additional help.
It is also possible to participate in Erasmus+ without a scholarship. In this case, the student must have been approved in the selection process and the costs are the individual responsibility. During the period abroad, the students do not pay fees at the destination institution. It is only necessary to continue to pay LUNEX University fees normally.
The responsibility for finding housing lies with the student. Some institutions offer university residences. This information must be obtained directly from the destination institution.
Before departure, the student must register with the Erasmus+ app.
Students must guarantee their health coverage during their stay abroad. It is recommended to apply for the European Health Insurance Card or check its expiration date.
Before the exchange
Upon arrival, the student must send the Erasmus + Certificate of arrival to email@example.com.
After the exchange
Upon returning, the student must send the Certificate of end of Erasmus + to firstname.lastname@example.org. The student must send the document of the credits obtained abroad to email@example.com.
The students can become an ambassador and share their experiences and contribute to the development of their colleagues and the dissemination of Erasmus + values and principles.
There are two Erasmus+ exchange programme for external students:
- Student mobility – study period: The institution must have an interinstitutional agreement with LUNEX University. Students’ application procedures and proposals for new interinstitutional agreement must be done through their home institution. Please contact your university’s international relations or Erasmus+ department. General questions and proposals for inter-institutional agreements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student mobility – traineeship: Students can send an Europass CV and a cover letter containing, among others, desired period, projects and programme of interest to email@example.com. The application will be evaluated by the Erasmus+ Coordinators.
Next step: If the student is approved
must be prepared by the student and signed by the three parties and then sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on our programmes
Applicants can find information on modules, key components and ECTS credits for each of our programmes below: