Developing ethical leadership:
Executive Education Certificate „Good Governance in Sport“
In today’s sporting landscape, the need for individuals with strong skills in sport governance has never been greater. The sports industry has changed drastically and sports organisations are facing increasingly complex challenges that require effective management and governance to tackle and overcome. Now, more than ever, they need to implement practices that demonstrate their integrity in order to maintain the trust of their members, supporters and the wider stakeholder community.
To meet this need, LUNEX University and SIGA (Sport Integrity Global Alliance) have collaborated together to specifically design this Executive Education Certification „Good Governance in Sport“. This certification is accessible to both current professionals and those seeking to move into the sports business.
Startofstudies:December2023 Duration:Flexible Language:English Coursefees:2.500€,payableinfullpriortothestartofthecourse
Sports organisations are looking for professionals who can navigate regulatory frameworks, mitigate risks and promote sustainable growth. Acquiring expertise in this field will enhance your career prospects and open doors to a range of roles, such as Integrity Officer, Sports Executive, Sports Administrator, Manager, or Consultant.
Developing skills in sport governance through this course will also enable you to contribute to the health and success of the sport industry and organisation you represent. You will be able to become a driving force in developing a more transparent, ethical and accountable sporting environment for athletes, supporters and stakeholders.
- Informed: Develop a deep understanding of the role and importance of governance in the sports industry, and acquire the skills to strategically plan and make informed decisions in the area of sports governance.
- Empowered: Effectively navigate the ethical considerations that arise in sports governance by having the knowledge and tools to ensure the long-term sustainability of sports governance.
- Enabled: Develop the confidence, network, and skill set to design, develop and lead good governance in sports through the development of a sound understanding of robust ethical and integrity practices.
How to apply?
- A prospective participant must be able to articulate their experience and intentions to pursue the knowledge and understanding of Good Governance in Sport.
- A CV with a minimum of 2 full years of experience connected to sport is required, with professional experience preferred.
- A copy/scan of ID or passport.
Need more information?
The SIGA team look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to provide answers to your questions about our Executive Education Certificate: