How to apply
Step 1: Complete the online application form
Please complete the LUNEX Application form.
Step 2: Application Day
When we have received your online application, you will be invited by email to one of our Application Days (admissions test).
The test consists of two parts:
- Written part in natural sciences (chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, analytical skills) and English. Most of it is a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Oral part in the form of a group assignment, followed by a presentation. This part of the test will allow us to assess your spoken English as well as your social skills such as team spirit and critical thinking.
We will contact you the following day to give you the test results.
- Applicants for the International Sports Management B.A. only need to do the oral part of the test.
- Applicants for the Foundation Semester do not need to participate in an Application Day.
Step 3: Send the required documents
After you received your test results, please send us the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible:
- Recent passport photo
- Copy of the highest diploma
- In case of previous studies: de-registration certificate from the former university
- Certificate of health insurance
Please be informed that we need all stated documents by the start of the semester at the latest.
In addition to the Exercise & Sports Science – Human Movement applicants:
- Sports eligibility (health certificate including a clinical exam and an ECG at rest and after exercise)
This document needs to be submitted to the Study Services Office (in person) by the end of the first semester latest.
Step 4: Study agreement to sign and send back
Once you have been contacted by our recruitment team, you will receive a study agreement together with other documents via mail to sign and to return to us at your earliest convenience.
Your application will be considered complete upon receiving the signed study agreement.