How to apply
Step 1: Complete the online application form
Please complete the LUNEX Application form.
Step 2: Application Day
When we have received your online application, you will be invited by email to one of our Application Days (admissions test).
The test consists of two parts:
- Written part in natural sciences (chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, analytical skills) and English. Most of it is a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Oral part in the form of a group assignment, followed by a presentation. This part of the test will allow us to assess your spoken English as well as your social skills such as team spirit and critical thinking.
We will contact you the following day to give you the test results.
- Applicants for the Bachelor in International Sport Management only need to do the oral and written part of the test in English.
- Applicants for the Foundation Programme do not need to participate in an Application Day.
Step 3: Upload the required application documents
When you filled out the online application form (step 1), you should have received an email asking you to go to our Upload Center. To log in, you need to have the email address and password indicated in this email. The following documents should be uploaded as soon as possible:
- Recent passport photo
- Health insurance
- Copy of the highest diploma (proving a minimum of 12 consecutive years of school education)
- In the case of previous studies: de-registration certificate from the former university
Applicants outside of the EU will also be asked to submit an English language certificate (example: Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent).
Step 4: Study agreement to sign and send back
Once you have been contacted by our recruitment team, you will receive a study agreement together with other documents via mail to sign and to return to us at your earliest convenience.
Your application will be considered complete upon receiving the signed study agreement.